See if you can guess the answers to these six questions:
1. Which nation wants to build a 5,000 kilometer-long railway that will cut across the whole of South America?
2. Which nation consumes more illegally poached wildlife than any other?
3. Which nation has become renowned for causing poorer nations with weak environmental controls to become "pollution havens"?
4. Which nation has sponsored a new international mega-bank that has 'streamlined' environmental and social safeguards -- with so much money and power that it's forcing the World Bank to loosen its own safeguards?
5. Which nation is being spurred by a proclamation from its former leader that "to become rich is glorious"?
6. Which nation is the world's biggest driver of tropical deforestation?
THINK YOU KNOW THE ANSWERS? READ THIS RECENT ARTICLE TO SEE IF YOU'RE RIGHT!